Answered By: Meg Massey
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2023     Views: 4

Users that are not affiliated with Penn State University can work with their public or academic library to request materials from our Interlibrary Loan department. We cannot accept requests from individuals.

Libraries can request materials from us via OCLC (our symbol is UPM), or they can create an account and submit requests on our ILLiad lending website:

If you have questions about submitting requests to the Interlibrary Loan department, please email us at

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat Live Now