Answered By: Tom Reinsfelder Last Updated: Sep 27, 2023 Views: 69
The library subscribes to Sage Business Cases, a resource that provides a collection of case studies covering entrepreneurship, human resources management, international business, marketing, operations management, and other social science disciplines. It provides researchers and students with insight into the business world and an opportunity to develop a global perspective through problem-solving exercises.
Cases vary from short vignettes to long-form narratives.
Teaching Notes are also available for most case studies, but this feature requires instructors to sign up for a free personal instructor account with Sage and enter a verification code upon registration.
Here are the steps to access the teaching notes:
1. Log in to your profile or create a new profile by clicking "Profile" in the top right corner and following the instructions
2. Tick the box called "SAGE Business Cases Instructor Access"
3. A new box will appear called "Verification Code"
4. Enter your verification code (available from your librarian) and click Save
To obtain this verification code, contact the Schreyer Business Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out some Sage Business Cases content here:
- The Commercial Space Race: Who’s Flying Highest? (Express Case)
- Invisible Barriers: Job Interviews, Culture, and the Immigrant Experience (Enhanced Case)
- Shadow Trades: The Dark Side of Global Business (Book)
- What Would You Do: Community Outreach (Video)
Learn more about Sage Business Cases here.
Chat Live Now