Answered By: Chris (Lending/Course Reserves) Holobar Last Updated: Apr 27, 2022 Views: 255
Check My Library Account for updated due dates and your account status.
Returns are accepted at all libraries locations and campuses.
Please return books to inside locations during open hours. Book bins and slots in a wall or door for returning books after hours are at many library locations including the following locations at University Park:
• Architecture and Landscape Architecture Library, 111 Stuckeman Family Building
• Earth and Engineering Sciences Building, West Campus
• Earth and Mineral Sciences Library, 105 Deike Building
• Engineering Library, 325 Hammond Building
• Hetzel Union Building (HUB), ground floor, west entrance
• Pattee Library and Paterno Library, Curtin Road Entrance (24-hour and automobile accessible)
• Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library, 201 Davey Lab
You may also return books by mail to:
Penn State University Libraries
127 Paterno Library, Curtin Rd.
University Park, PA 16802
Or email email@example.com to make other arrangements.
If you need more time with your Interlibrary Loan items, please contact UL-ILLIAD-SUPPORT@psu.edu for assistance. We will do our best to secure additional renewals. If renewals cannot be granted, we need to ask that you return materials to the closest Penn State campus, or use the mailing address listed above to return your materials.