Answered By: Janet Hughes
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2019     Views: 278

Faculty, Staff, and Students may request articles from print journals held in the Penn State library collection using InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad) found at

To use Interlibrary Loan you must be both:

  • A current faculty, staff, graduate student, undergraduate student, post doctoral student, or a retired faculty or staff, with a valid Penn State Access ID card.
  • A registered Libraries’ user in good standing. 


Contact Us

Chat Live Now