Answered By: Janet Hughes
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2014     Views: 552

Pennsylvania state residents not affiliated with Penn State may register with the University Libraries by presenting a PA Drivers' license or other proof of residency at a Library service desk.

In order to use I Want It (request items), My Library Account (renew checked out items, update your address, etc.), My Favorites (quick access to authors and subjects you search for frequently), and other resources requiring authentication in The CAT, non-Penn Staters must have a Friends of Penn State (FPS) Account ID. If you already have a FPS account at Penn State you do not need to create another one for library services.

For more information see

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat Live Now