Answered By: Tom Reinsfelder Last Updated: Mar 13, 2017 Views: 205
The NewsCat database allows you to locate newspapers available in Penn State's library collections. This includes newspapers in the library in print, on microfilm, as well as those that are viewable online through various sources.
NewsCat allows you to:
- Search for a newspaper by title
- Search for newspapers by city
- Browse newspaper titles by country or state
- Filter results by language
- Filter results by time period (useful for historic newspapers)
Visit the News & Microforms Library for more.
Chat Live Now