Answered By: Ana Enriquez
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2019     Views: 10

Permission retention is described in the General Retention, Disposition and Destruction Schedule associated with AD35 University Archives and Records Management. Currently, incoming copyright licenses (permission granted to the university from a third party) should be retained permanently. Check with your Records Management Liaison about local practice.

Ideally, the permission should be granted to Pennsylvania State University. You might receive other references to the university like “Penn State,” or the name of your unit. Those are acceptable but not preferred. If the permission also needs a University signature, it needs to be routed to risk management with the proper cover sheet.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat Live Now