Answered By: Tom Reinsfelder Last Updated: Feb 27, 2017 Views: 35
Google Scholar (scholar.google.com) can be used to search for journal articles. You can configure your Google Scholar Account to link to full text articles in the Penn State's library research databases using the instructions below.
- Connect to Google Scholar at scholar.google.com
- Click on Settings (gear icon) in the options at the top of the page
- Click on "Library links" in the left menu options
- Enter Pennsylvania State University and click the Search button
- Click on the check box next to "Pennsylvania State University - Get It@Penn State"
- Click the Save button
1) Go to Settings under the More tab or under the down arrow tab:
2) Then click on Library Links:
3) Then search for Pennsylvania State University, check the box next to it when it comes up, and click save.