Answered By: Helen Smith Last Updated: Jan 25, 2016 Views: 97
Answered By: Helen Smith
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2016 Views: 97
InterLibrary Loan Renewal policies:
- If the Lending Library allows renewals, your Interlibrary Loan item may be renewed for an additional two weeks.
- The label on the book band of your item will indicate “No Renewals” if renewals are not allowed.
- Only one renewal per item is allowed.
- The renewal request cannot be placed after the due date.
Steps for renewing your InterLibrary Loan:
- Log on to ILLiad using your Penn State User’s ID and password.
- From the Checked Out Items list, select the Transaction Number of the item that you wish to renew.
- If the item may be renewed, you will see “Renew Request” at the top of the screen.
- Click on Renew Request. A new due date will be displayed.
Chat Live Now